- Grand Canyon West Rim
- Fly over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
Bird's eye view of Lake Mead and Hoover Dam. Get a close look at the extinct volcano Fortification Hill. Keep an eye out for wildlife along the way. Fly back through the Grand Canyon on your way to the Bowl of Fire full of flaming red rock formations. Conclude your journey with an exciting flight between the hotels on the Las Vegas Strip!
About this tour:
- Only company with a impeccable safety record - no accidents or injuries
- Only company that has a complete fleet of helicopters with headsets and voice-activated microphones, allowing you to communicate with other passengers and the pilot.
ASTAR Jet Helicopters (holds up to 6 passengers). These helicopters have storage available for collapsible wheelchairs.
The booking time you see will be the time the Helicopter leaves the airport. Depending on the hotel you will be staying at, downtown passengers will be picked up first, the specified pick up time and location will be included in the confirmation email.
Minimum Age Requirement:
Infants are permitted. Children under 20 lbs. may be considered a "Lap" child, and fly free
- Free hotel pick up from most Las Vegas hotels
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Flight over Lake Mead & Hoover Dam
- Flight over extinct volcano
- Descend to the floor of the Grand Canyon
- View of the Colorado River
- View of Bowl of Fire red rock formations