Make your wedding ceremony an exciting and unique theatrical experience... consider a themed wedding! With the Elvis Special Wedding Package, you will have the King himself perform your wedding ceremony, plus he will sing three of his greatest hits! Everything you need is included in the package, from flowers and photos to transportation and chapel fees.
Go on… Be a little different! Think of the great experience you'll be able to tell the folks back home!
Departure and Return Details
© Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel
You will be collected from your hotel in a chauffeur driven limousine
Weddings are available throughout the day from 10:30am to 10:00pm
(Limited service is available on New Years Eve)
Complimentary pick-up service available from all Las Vegas hotels. Please advise pick-up hotel at time of booking and call upon arrival in Las Vegas to reconfirm pick-up time.
- Use of the Elvis Wedding Chapel
- Elvis impersonator Minister
- Three (3) Elvis Songs
- Candlelight Service
Wedding chapel and minister's fees
- Video of ceremony
- 2 rose presentation and boutonniere
- 24 poses & proofs
- Courtesy limousine service
- Live Internet Broadcast
- Limousine Driver Gratuity (suggested tip $25.00 cash)
- Marriage License (Approx $55.00)
- Ministers Fee ($50.00 cash in an envelope)
- This package must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- You MUST price this package for TWO (2) PEOPLE and enter both the BRIDE AND GROOMS NAMES when making your booking
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q. How can I get a marriage license in Las Vegas?
A. Obtaining a marriage license in Las Vegas is very easy. The cost is $55.00 cash and you will need to bring a valid driver's license or passport for identification. They will not accept credit cards, checks, or money orders. There is no waiting period, and no blood test is required. In addition, you will not need to present divorce papers.
- Q. Where can I get a marriage license in Las Vegas?
A.The Clark County Marriage License Bureau in the County Courthouse is open 24 hours on the weekends and until midnight on the weeknights, every day of the year. It is located in downtown Las Vegas at 200 South Third Street.
- Q. Can my friends and family see our wedding via webcam?
A. Yes. The live webcam is included in all of the wedding packages. If you wish to view it later online, there is an additional, charge payable direct at the time of your wedding. You can also get a copy of your wedding on CD (additional charges may apply).